fairy tail ds rom english patch download

Vous avez une idée, un projet, une innovation, partagez là par ici.

Modérateur: passy

Message par DinahBa » 16 Jan 2020, 17:27

Download file

A patch for Fairy Tail just came out this is what it fixs it says you can get the patch by pressing triangle on the game and selecting update you must have wireless internet close by and be signed into PSN on the psp. Happy improvement of symptoms is no longer available. Improvement in the symptoms of Gajiru learning magic is not successful.
For Fairy Tail: Portable Guild on the PSP, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "Is there is an English version of this game??? I have the japanese game. Where I can download the english version???".
For Fairy Tail: Portable Guild on the PSP, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "fairy tail eng translation in progress".
For Fairy Tail: Portable Guild on the PSP, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Rom and english patch?".
For TV Anime: Fairy Tail Gekitou! Madoushi Kessen on the DS, GameFAQs presents a message board for game discussion and help.
TV Anime: Fairy Tail Gekitou! Madoushi Kessen is an Action game, developed by AI and published by Hudson, which was released in Japan in 2010.
For Fairy Tail: Portable Guild on the PSP, GameFAQs presents a message board for game discussion and help.
One Piece: Romance Dawn Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd (i think Extend had one as well) Fairy Tail 3 Portable Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X K-on Shiren the Wanderer 3 way of the samurai portable Idolm@ster SP /all i know as for WIPs not listed such as Valkyria Chronicles 3 and FF Type-0, there are still no patches out there.
For Death Note: Kira Game on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "English Patch for Death Note DS Game".
For PlayStation Portable on the PSP, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "What are some good anime games for the PSP?".
DinahBa

Message(s) : 130478

Retour vers Entrepreneuriat Chrétien